Friday, March 6, 2009

sitting in the corner

Well, its official - I've been kicked out of agility class. Mom tried to help - she took me to distracting locations to practice obedience. It helped - everyone said that I was great in obedience class. In fact, the teacher said I was the star of the class! But, sit me down in front of an obstacle, take off the leash and I turn and make a beeline over to the other dogs to play! Hey, I like dogs. After all, I am one!

Apparently this is not the point of agility class. 

Last week when I just wanted to play with the other dogs, my teacher banned me to the corner. I had to sit and stay on lealsh while everyone else got to do tunnels, jumps, and the other obstacles. 

Mom kept me to the side and we did obedience training - the entire time. It was okay. I got lots of treats. The trainer says I need to grow up some before trying agility again.

It the meantime we are doing obedience and that isn't bad. I'm really good at obedience class.


No comments:

Post a Comment